Priced at RM35, The TNG RFID Self-Fitment Kit comes with a fitment guide for users to fit and activate the product at their own convenience. It is grounded by a DIY intention to provide greater safely and convenience for all road users.
Here are the step-by-step guide provided by Touch ’n Go on how to fit and subsequently activate the self-fitment kit.
TNG RFID Tag Fitment Process
Users may opt to scan the QR code on the Self-Fitment Kit for a virtual fitment video or follow the step-by-step fitment illustrated on the package itself.
- Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp
- Peel off the TNG RFID Tag from the Self-fitment Kit
- Fit the TNG RFID Tag either on the exterior of the upper left windscreen or left headlamp of the vehicle
TNG RFID Tag Activation Process
Once the TNG RFID Tag has been fitted securely, users are to self-activate the TNG RFID Tag on the Mobility eXperience platform, a dashboard to manage all their on-the-road needs. The TNG RFID Tag activation process is available below:
- Register an account on mx.touchngo.com.my
- Insert the TNG RFID Tag number & add your vehicle details
- Ensure to link your TNG RFID Tag to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- An activation SMS will be sent to notify you within 24 hours
For more information, go here